Northeast Mechanical Inc. 139 Sawyer Avenue Buffalo New York 14043 Phone: 716-684-6301
New Construction - Service - Installation - Repair - Remodeling
Residential and Commercial
Competitive Rates - Fast Friendly Service
Residential HVAC Design
We specialize in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning designs for custom homes, renovations and new additions for the discerning home-owner with a desire for the highest quality of air circulation and comfort.
We provide fast, friendly, professional service for homeowners, architects, engineers, builders, contractors and draftsman.
We go the extra mile to serve our clients. Most designers consider a project completed upon delivery of the design but customers consider a project completed upon implementation and so does the Northeast Mechanical HVAC Design Team!
Northeast Mechanical HVAC Design Specializes in...
- HVAC DESIGN for CUSTOM HOMES, RENOVATIONS and NEW ADDITIONS
- HEAT LOSS/GAIN CALCULATIONS
- COMPUTERIZED DUCT DESIGN CALCULATIONS
- H.V.A.C. TROUBLESHOOTING
- VENTILATION SIZING and ASSESSMENTS
- ON-SITE INSPECTIONS
- CADD DESIGN DRAWINGS
- IN-FLOOR HEATING DESIGN, CALCULATIONS and SIZING
Northeast Mechanical HVAC Design also provides the following:
- Northeast Mechanical HVAC Design produces professional plans created using the latest software in CAD technology, preferred by most city and town Plans Examiners over common hand-drawn plans.
- We will pick-up architectural plans and deliver the completed design plans and calculations for your convenience. A real time-saver when coordinating large-scale renovation projects.
- Northeast Mechanical HVAC Design provides heat loss/gain calculations so that you can begin to plan for your new or upgraded heating, ventilation and/or air conditioning systems for optimal efficiency. Some calculations are available in easy-to-understand Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format.
- We will carryout on-site job inspections to ensure that implementation of the design is according to the plan specifications. Most designers consider a project completed upon delivery of the design but customers consider a project completed upon implementation and so does Northeast Mechanical Design.
- Northeast HVAC Design will make recommendation of products, manufacturers, suppliers and general contractors to cater to your needs based on our thorough knowledge of the latest in HVAC technology and first-hand experience with the best products and services in the HVAC industry. It's the friendly kind of advice and expertise that you need when dealing with the myriad of technical information.